General information of abstract submission
- Submission of scientific papers that have already been published in indexed journals is NOT allowed.
- Papers that are not yet submitted or currently under review are eligible for submission.
- The corresponding author must complete and submit a disclosure form for potential conflict of interest. A conflict of interest may exist when an author (or author's institution or employer) has financial or personal relationships or affiliations that could influence (or bias) the author's decisions, work, or abstract. The ICMJE Uniform Disclosure Form for Potential Conflict of Interest (www.icmje.org/conflicts-of-interest/) will be used. Your submission will not be considered final until disclosure information is complete.
- The corresponding author must confirm that the submitted research was approved by the author's affiliated institution's institutional review board (IRB). Abstracts that involve human studies must confirm that informed consent was obtained from each subject and/or legal guardian or that waiver of consent was granted by the IRB.
- The KSA reserves the right to withdraw an abstract at any time.